Sailboat Trips, Adventure trips, Racing trips
(with or without instruction courses)
For detailed DAILY CHARTER RATES, check our boat page here: Dufour 35 "Nomade"
- Day sailing: don't have a boat but you would love to sail with your family or friends around Branford and visit the Thimble Islands? We can take you out for the afternoon or the whole day (approx. 6 hours). Something different that you will remember.
Nomade Weekend rates (Saturday-Sunday): $600, approx. 2.5-3 hours - up to 4 persons - $95 flat fee each add. guest.
Suggested times slot (flexible depending on weather and availability): 10am to 12.30pm - 2pm-4.30pm - 5pm - 7.30pm
Nomade Weekdays (M-F) Weekday $500 for 2.5-3 hours (4 guests), $95 each add. guest.
Sailing times: 10am to 12.30pm - 2pm-4.30pm - 5.00pm - 7.30pm (flexible depending on bookings and day of the week)
Please call for details at 203 512 7751.
Please note: Customary gratuity 10%-15% not included
- Evening Thimble Island afternoon and sunset cruises: we will take you out around Branford or the Thimble Islands and enjoy a wonderful sunset - click for more details
- Mediterranean trips and charters: We organize sailing trips (7 day trip) thoughout the Mediterranean in exotic and scenic areas like the French Riviera, Corsica, Naples (Capri)
For full details, check here on our Meetup page: https://www.meetup.com/Fun-and-social-sailing-adventures-around-the-world/
- Sleep/ Sail the Hamptons: we provide 1/2 day of full day sailing trips as well as overnight or weekend sailing in various locations across Long Island Sound including but not limited to: Sag Harbor, NY - Easthampton, NY - Port Jefferson, NY - Noank, CT - Mystic, CT - Fisher's Island, NY. Call for more details and availability.
- Weekend adventures: Choose one of our pickup locations and we'll take you to the best spots in that area based on your objectives and taste.
- Corporate trips: need to strengthen your team or colleagues, sailing is ideal for team building, we can combine your trip with a racing event if you want more action.
- Buoy racing: this is the best entry level way to get familiar with your local racing, you will meet a bunch of nice people and if you have a boat, learn how to make your boat sail faster. We managed the Branford Around The Buoys sailing group for 15 years, click for more details