Sailboat Trips, Adventure trips, Racing trips
(with or without instruction courses)
For detailed DAILY CHARTER RATES, check our boat page here: Dufour 35 "Nomade"
- Evening Thimble Island afternoon and sunset cruises: we will take you out around Branford or the Thimble Islands and enjoy a wonderful sunset - click for more details
- Day sailing: don't have a boat but you would love to sail with your family or friends around Branford and visit the Thimble Islands? We can take you out for the afternoon or the whole day (approx. 6 hours). Something different that you will remember.
Nomade Weekend rates (Friday thru Sunday): $175/hour, minimum 2 hours - up to 4 persons - $75 flat fee each add. guest.
Suggested times slot (flexible depending on weather and availability): 10am to 1pm - 2pm-5pm - 5pm - 8pm
Customary gratuity 15%-20% not included
Nomade Weekdays (M-T) departure times more flexible. Weekday Hourly rate at $150 (4 guests) Minimum 2 hours, $75 each add. guest. Please call for details at 203 512 7751.
Please note: Customary gratuity 10%-20% not included
- Sleep/ Sail the Hamptons: we provide 1/2 day of full day sailing trips as well as overnight or weekend sailing in various locations accross Long Island Sound including but not limited to: Sag Harbor, NY - Easthampton, NY - Port Jefferson, NY - Noank, CT - Mystic, CT - Fisher's Island, NY - Block Island, RI. Call for more details and availability.
- Bed and breakfast sailing: Our boats are available for sleep over with sailing included - listed on Airbnb, HomeAway and TripAdvisor, more and more guests are looking for a unique travel experience. Call for details and availability.
- Weekend adventures: Choose one of our pickup locations and we'll take you to the best spots in that area based on your objectives and taste.
- Corporate trips: need to strengthen your team or colleagues, sailing is ideal for team building, we can combine your trip with a racing event if you want more action.
- Buoy racing: this is the best entry level way to get familiar with your local racing, you will meet a bunch of nice people and if you have a boat, learn how to make your boat sail faster. We managed the Branford Around The Buoys sailing group for 15 years, click for more details
- Offshore sailing trips: ever dreamed of sailing offshore to Bermuda or the Caribbean and maybe somewhere else? Unforgettable moments are guaranteed and loads of gained experience. We can make it happen. Call for details.
- BVI trips and charters: if you want to charter a sailboat but would prefer to have a captain to run the boat, we can find the right boat and the captain while saving you money in the process